Sri Lanka is an Island blessed with beautiful beaches and perfect weather all year round if you’re the kind of person who likes to sit back and soak up the sun and enjoy some fresh seafood. Or maybe you’re more of an explorer who wants to know more about the beautiful creatures and plant life that inhabit the land and waters of the island. Travel to Sri Lanka to explore its remarkable heritage. The different temples testify the extremely rich religious history.Whatever your preference maybe, we can find something that’s perfect for you. You can now choose from breathtaking locations and immerse yourself in the absolute tranquil beauty that Sri Lanka has to offer.The hospitality, the curiosity and the smiles of Sri Lankans will make your Sri Lanka tour a magical encounter.
• Arrival at Bandaranayaka International Airport in Katunayaka • Meet & greet our representative at the airport • Proceed to Kandy • En route, Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage • Check in to the hotel and relax • Evening enjoy a cultural dance • Arrival back at the hotel and relax • Overnight stay at the hotel
• After breakfast at the hotel, visit Temple of Tooth & participate in the morning ceremony • Later proceed kandy city tour (Upper lake drive, Gem &Bathik shopping, wood carvings) • Arrival back at the hotel and relax • Overnight stay at the hotel
• After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Nuwaraeliya known as Little England • En route visit the Sri Baktha Hanuman Temple • En route, Tea Plantation & Tea Factory visit • Visit beautiful waterfalls in Hill country • Take Nuwaraeliya city Tour /Boat ride can be arrange at an additional cost at Gregory lake or visit Adisham bungalow • Check in to the hotel & relax • Overnight Stay at the hotel
• After breakfast at the hotel,visit SeethaAman temple &GayathtriPeedam • Proceed to Yala • En-route visit Ravana water falls and if time permits Ravana caves • Check in to the hotel & relax • In the evening go for a safari at Yala National Park • Overnight Stay at the hotel
• After Breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Bentota • Check in to the hotel & relax at the hotel • Engage in water sports if interested • Overnight stay at the hotel
• After breakfast Visit a turtles hatchery in Kosgoda • Enjoy a boat ride at Madu Ganga boat ride • Visit Fish farm and experience a fish foot therapy • In the Evening enjoy the sun set and relax at the beach • Overnight stay at the hotel
• After Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Katunayaka International Airport for Departure
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are happy to talk to you.
0120 456 3407